Greetings from your Principal
Welcome to the Emmaus Lutheran School website. This website is both for our current families and for our prospective families. Emmaus Lutheran School has existed since 1941, celebrating over 75 years of quality education to the San Gabriel Valley community. With qualified teachers, a long-standing and well established academic program, a large and successful alumni, several programs to enhance and promote a well-rounded education, and a beautiful, six plus acre campus, Emmaus gives students a solid spiritual, academic and confident foundation that will help them become life-long learners and successful Christian adults in the 21st Century. Having two children myself, I understand the value of finding the right school for your child. I hope that you find that Emmaus Lutheran will exceed your every expectation. I would love to personally show you around our campus, and have an opportunity to tell you more about our programs. Emmaus Lutheran is a family–large enough to allow students choices, but small enough to know our students and meet our students’ individual academic, social, physical and spiritual needs. Please call me to schedule an appointment or allow me to answer your questions. email@example.com or 626) 289-3664 X105. We have translators available if needed.
Mrs. Kit Hittinger, Principal
Scholastic Book Fair OPEN DAILY through October 25. Come out and support the library program by buying great books for great prices. Everyone has "SNOW MUCH TO READ!"
If you are looking for quality, Christian education for your preschool through eighth grader, look no further…Emmaus Lutheran is the school for you!
Emmaus Lutheran School has an app for your convenience! The Emmaus Lutheran School app will give you up to the minute information on what is
What does Emmaus value?
Emmaus Lutheran School and Preschool, after careful consideration of its overall values and goals of its program, has established the Comet Commitments–Christ, Curriculum, Character & Community:
CHRIST–The head of everything we do
1. Students learn and apply Bible Truth
2. Students develop their faith through daily living, devotions, daily prayer, worship, music and drama
CURRICULUM–Academic Success for the Future
1. Students read, write and calculate guided by California and Federal curriculum standards in the areas of Math, Science, History, Language Arts, Fine Arts, and Physical Wellness.
2. Students develop communication, critical thinking, and problem solving skills in all curricular areas.
CHARACTER–Establishing behaviours that shape adulthood qualities
1. Students demonstrate respect and responsibility toward others.
2. Students show leadership, sportsmanship, and cooperation through a variety of experiences.
COMMUNITY–Giving back to our communities for life
1. Students serve others within the school community and beyond.
2. Students participate in campus events that reach out to the community